Innovate your IP Strategy at 2023 INTA’s Annual Meeting Live+ with Countercheck — Know more about our Exhibition booth!
We are thrilled to announce that Countercheck will be a part of the “INTA’s 2023 Annual Meeting Live+” in Singapore!
Each year INTA organises this Annual Meeting to bring together various service providers, innovators, and vendors associated with the IP sector.
And we are humbled to exhibit our booth this year in this prestigious event and meet you at the Innovation Marketplace happening at
Sands Expo & Convention Centre, 10 Bayfront Avenue, 018956, Singapore
L-01-Expo Hall A-B
Why should you attend this Annual Meeting?
This year INTA has developed two distinct educational tracks for participants and exhibitors, which are:
1. IP and Innovation Track, discussing the emerging key subjects related to the IP industry, including topics like
- China Case Law Update — Know Before You Go: Green shoots in China IP
- Future of IP in Asia — WIPO Meeting with Heads of IP Offices in Asia
- How Blockchain and Smart Contracts Are Disrupting Our IP Business
2. Business Track, revolving around the new-age challenges and how businesses can use their intangible assets for their benefit. Some of the key topics include:
- Trade Secrets — Global Networks, Opportunities, and Challenges for Start-Ups and Small-to-Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Plant Seeds of Innovation: Why, When, and Where Does Innovation Fit in Your Business Plan
- Managing IP Assets in Today’s Regulated Global Environment
Why should you meet Countercheck at Exhibition Booth H20?
When it comes to innovations and business, ours is a technology that facilitates stakeholders with a combination of both aspects.
We know Businesses and organisations worldwide, especially those attending the Annual meet, face recurring challenges and problems with curbing counterfeiting and stopping suspicious small parcel deliveries.
Countercheck sits at the heart of this challenge by becoming a “Proactive” solution for your Brand Protection Strategy with its innovative software, building partnerships with Logistics companies to protect your Brands’ customers from getting duped into receiving fakes at their doorstep.
However, before you take a decision, you must know that:
- We are constantly intercepting 1000+ suspicious parcels each month from world-renowned brands, especially those in the Luxury Fashion and Footwear sector.
- Our image recognition systems can scan a parcel in 0.5 seconds to tell if the small parcel is doubtful.
- The first-in-the-market Anti-Counterfeiting software needs nothing more than the data Brands already have on their fakes.
As an Innovative Technology company in the ‘Intellectual Property’ and ‘Brand Protection’ space, we are enthused to meet, connect, and share ideas with various Brands, Organisations, and other stakeholders looking for reliable and scalable ways to protect their customers.
Meet us at the Innovation Marketplace at Exhibition Booth Number H20 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore,
and enhance your IP-protection strategy with the right technology that cares about protecting your customers.
Or schedule a meeting with us in advance by reaching out here!